Welcome back to the show! Or should I welcome myself back to the show? I know, I know, it's been a long...2 months?! Well, I'll do it, I'll update my blog, but only because Megan tagged me. Lucky for you I really like Megan. Otherwise, I wouldn't post for another 2 months. And I'll have you know that I could be watching the Lost season finale that I missed, so I am making a HUGE sacrifice. Anywho, here's to you, Meg:
Four places I go over and over:
Bargain Depot (You never know which one of life's necessities you'll find here today--hardcover children's classics for $0.99, metal detectors for half their retail price, or maybe just a wrench the size of your leg...the treasures are endless!), Habitat for Humanity ReStore (Do they have cute tile in yet?), WalMart (Oh right, like you don't shop there!), Target (love the dollar section!), and Checkers (the BEST place for groceries. This is the same place I drowned all my mice/spider miseries in last year--artichokes for a dollar, mangoes for 39 cents.... I was the healthiest produce-eathing/spider-killing/paranoid-that-mice-are-sleeping-with-me person on the block.)
Four people that email me the most: Freecycle people, Freecyclers, Freecycle.org, oh, and Freecycling.
Four of my favorite foods: Bing cherries (also on sale at Checkers; and no, I REALLY shouldn't have eaten the whole bag today. I'm going to regret that one...), Mint Oreos, Sour Patch Kids, and ice cream, of course!
Four places I'd rather be right now: with any of the "Jen, update your blog!" naggers, i.e., you!
Four movies I would watch over and over again: Back to the Future, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Annie, and Pure Luck.
Four people I am tagging:
Ang
Brad and Emmy
Brett and Lana
Nate (yes, THE Nategomery-Hankford Morris)
February 2018
6 years ago
7 comments:
Jen, I love you! You always make me smile. I don't know how many times I can say that, but it's true. That's why I check your blog so much - I love to hear all the fun and funny things you say and that happen to you - so I'm tickeld pink that you wrote!!! Thanks for being the best friend ever:) Megs
Jenny you are HILARIOUS. I loved reading your posts! What a cute little blog you have, I can't wait to read more of the hansen adventures.
Jenny. Thanks for updating. I can't wait to see you soon. You and all the insects, animals, and misc. items you bring with you. Are you into freecycling?
You are pretty adorable. I totally shop at Walmart... way to call me out on that. And Target is pretty much our every day stop when we have the car. Cute blog!
Ugh. I was all anti-Walmart and big-box stores, until we moved to California and had to drive like 50 miles to reach one. Now I wish I had a Walmart right down my street. I would shop there every day. Don't tell.
haha you are so funny... we wouldn't even be able to pretend we don't shop at wal mart because it takes us maybe 1 minute to walk there!
Finally, it is good to hear about your life again Jenny!
And yes, I also shop at Walmart. Come on, when you are trying to live on a budget, who doesn't?
Post a Comment