Yay Jenny! Boys are so much fun! I was super scared to have Graham as a boy because I thought I would have all girls, and he brings so much boy fun to our lives. I'm so excited for you guys!!
jenny!!! that is so awesome!!! i thought for sure you would have another girl...you know the odds in our family are not very favorable for the boys...but yea!!! now bryce will have someone to play with at the parties, well in a couple of years. oh, i am so so excited. congrats!
I think those pics are HILARIOUS! Simply because...there is no mistaking...the boy...area. Congratulations!! We are excited! I told Mollie and she is excited to have a boy cousin. Yipee!
I agree with Julie. It's completely and utterly obvious. If you don't have a boy, you have a girl with three legs. Okay, that was inappropriate. This is Bethany BTW...or Ang.
13 comments:
Congrats guys! Jenny I sent u an email about something. At least i think it was your email. Check and let me know.
Congrats, boys are a lot of fun!
Awesome!! Congratulations!
Congrats! Raising boys is crazy, thats why they have Dads!
Yay Jenny! Boys are so much fun! I was super scared to have Graham as a boy because I thought I would have all girls, and he brings so much boy fun to our lives. I'm so excited for you guys!!
jenny!!! that is so awesome!!! i thought for sure you would have another girl...you know the odds in our family are not very favorable for the boys...but yea!!! now bryce will have someone to play with at the parties, well in a couple of years. oh, i am so so excited. congrats!
WHAT?!?!? That is AWESOME! ConGraTs!!! How exciting!!
Congratulations! :-)
I think those pics are HILARIOUS! Simply because...there is no mistaking...the boy...area. Congratulations!! We are excited! I told Mollie and she is excited to have a boy cousin. Yipee!
I agree with Julie. It's completely and utterly obvious. If you don't have a boy, you have a girl with three legs. Okay, that was inappropriate. This is Bethany BTW...or Ang.
Hooray you guys! How fun is that? Congrats!
Wahoo!!! There's hope for me to get a boy after 2 girls! Congratulations! Basketball will be great, you're such a cute mom, you'll do awesome.
DONE... your turn! :)
Post a Comment