Friday, January 29, 2010

Big News x 3!

Blog? Oh yeah, I do have a blog. I kind of forgot how to post on this anymore. Anyway, on to the big news...


First, my sister, Emilee, is getting married this April! Yay! We are way excited for her and really like Matt! I know I've posted this before, but every engaged couple deserves to have the Muppets played in their honor.



Second, Hallie is (finally) potty trained! Do you know what this means? It means I get a whole 6 months of no diaper changing. I might even get my youthful-looking hands back. But why only 6 months? Because...

Abby, Hallie, and Scamp will be getting a new brother or sister this July! We are all way excited. Abby really wants a baby brother and Hallie wants BOTH a brother AND a sister, but mostly she's just excited to have a "bum bed" (bunk bed) with Abby. Scamp could care less, as long as there will be more dirty diapers to steal out of the garbage can.

And in case Abby asks again, this IS how babies come. I even have Dumbo to prove it. ;)

15 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

Wow! Congrats Jenny! That is exciting! Are you going to find out what it is?

Deb said...

That is exciting, especially the potty training ;0). I hope you are feeling well and you have a very pleasant pregnancy.

Lacey said...

Yay for new babies! Congratulations! Oh, an Congrats Emilee!!

Emmy Z. said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you.

Amber said...

ConGraTulAtioNs!!! Potty training and a new baby??!?!? That is seriously AWESOME!!! YEAH!! SO excited for you guys!!!

DowdleFam said...

Congratulations! Such exciting news.

Clark Family said...

Yay! I am so excited for you and for Hallie! Let me know if you need anything if you aren't feeling well! Well, even if you are feeling well......ha. We need to hang out!

Sarah Beck said...

CONGRATS! In all 3 areas, but hooray for babies!

chad jensen said...

Hooray! That's so exciting! Congratulations! :-)

Bethany said...

Yay!! I am so glad Scamp will have more diapers to eat! :) When do you find out what the gender is?

Cecilia said...

That's soooo awesome! You'll have a longer break than we did. We only had 2 months.

Queen Mum said...

Congratulations! Very Exciting!!

Judd said...

This is Katie. This really is such a great thing! Both of those things. I want to know when you're gonna know what it is soon, too!

Meagan said...

No break for me! I'm pulling double duty. Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Were you thinking you'd never get out of Nursery?!? :)

Tiffany Winters said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations! That's so exciting!